Senior Full-stack Developer
- Time Commitment
- Start date
- As soon as possible
- Meeting time
- 8:00 am
- Client company description
- The client is a top company in the cybersecurity space. They are in the process of building a multi-dimensional risk and control assessment application based on qualitative and quantitative parameters focused on large corporations.
- Expected contract duration: 12+ months
- This is a long term engagement.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be in charge of extending the platform to include the following features.
- Advanced heat maps
- Custom Reports
- Dashboards and charts to display analytics
- Planner and Scheduler
- AI/ML modules to quickly identify issues based on relevance and criticality, and recommend issue classification and action plans
The client plans to use Jira for task management and Discord for daily communication.
- Relationships: Who you’ll be working with
- You will be working with a team of 4 Backend Developers, a Technical Leader and a Security Expert.
- Preferred Regions
- The client's preference is for candidates to be located in Latin America or Canada