Senior React Native Developer
Full-time (Open to Part-time)
As soon as possible
Client Country & Time Zone
United StatesAmerica/Chicago (-05:00 CDT)
Client company description
The client is a funded startup who is looking to build an MVP of their mobile app for booking artists.
You will be working on building their React Native application from scratch.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Architect and build the React Native application
- Incorporate geolocation to track artists in the platform
- Implement push notifications
- Create the booking process for an artist
- Add Payment methods
- Implement rating features
- Social media sharing features
The client plans to use Monday.com for task management and Slack for daily communication.
GitLab will be used for source control.
Relationships: Who you’ll be working with
You will be reporting to a Senior Tech Lead who is managing the project and you'll also be working with a UI/UX Designer and a Back-end Developer.
The client's preference is for candidates to be located in Latin America, Canada or Europe
The client is flexible on the geographic location of the developer. Could be Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia, etc.