Senior React Native Developer
- Time Commitment
- Full-time (Open to Part-time)
- Start date
- As soon as possible
- Client Country & Timezone
- United StatesAmerica/Chicago
- Meeting time
- 9:00 am
- Client company description
- The client is a funded startup who is looking to build an MVP of their mobile app for booking artists.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be working on building their React Native application from scratch.
- Architect and build the React Native application
- Incorporate geolocation to track artists in the platform
- Implement push notifications
- Create the booking process for an artist
- Add Payment methods
- Implement rating features
- Social media sharing features
The client plans to use Monday.com for task management and Slack for daily communication.
GitLab will be used for source control.
- Relationships: Who you’ll be working with
- You will be reporting to a Senior Tech Lead who is managing the project and you'll also be working with a UI/UX Designer and a Back-end Developer.
- Preferred Regions
- The client's preference is for candidates to be located in Latin America, Canada or Europe
- The client is flexible on the geographic location of the developer. Could be Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia, etc.