Senior Python Developer
- Time Commitment
- Full-time (Open to Part-time)
- Start date
- As soon as possible
- Client Country & Timezone
- United StatesAmerica/New York
- Meeting time
- 10:00 am
- Client company description
- The client is an exciting startup that is developing a product that allows doctors to print 3D models based on CT scans and uses AI to detect medical conditions.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be collaborating with the back-end team to optimize and extend the existing product which is currently being used by over 100 physicians in the US.
- Optimize existing scripts to obtain better results when processing DICOM images
- Implement new Deep Learning algorithms for better detection of certain medical conditions
The client uses Trello for task management and Slack for daily communication.
Github will be used for source control.
- Relationships: Who you’ll be working with
- You’ll be working with a Machine Learning Expert and a Backend Developer.
- Preferred Regions
- The client's preference is for candidates to be located in Latin America or Canada