Senior Mobile Developer
As soon as possible
Client Country & Time Zone
United StatesAmerica/Los Angeles (-08:00 PDT)
Client company description
The client is a startup in the wellness space. They are redesigning (and migrating) their existing mobile application for scheduling appointments in Spa facilities.
You will be collaborating with the existing development team to add new features to the mobile application for their client users.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Migrate existing Android Java app to Kotlin
- Migrate existing iOS Objective-c app to Swift
- Implement push notifications using Firebase
- Improve the booking feature based on new designs
- Incorporate 3rd party payment provider (likely Stripe)
- Release to Testflight
- Publish on app marketplaces
The client plans to use Trello for task management and Slack for daily communication.
Github will be used for source control.
Relationships: Who you’ll be working with
You’ll also be interacting with the CEO who will be acting as the Product Owner. You'll also be working with a designer and a Back-end Developer.
The client's preference is for candidates to be located in Latin America, Canada or Europe
The client is flexible on the geographic location of the developer. Could be Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia, etc.