Senior Mobile Developer
- Time Commitment
- Start date
- As soon as possible
- Client Country & Timezone
- United StatesAmerica/Los Angeles
- Meeting time
- 10:30 am
- Client company description
- The client is a startup in the wellness space. They are redesigning (and migrating) their existing mobile application for scheduling appointments in Spa facilities.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be collaborating with the existing development team to add new features to the mobile application for their client users.
- Migrate existing Android Java app to Kotlin
- Migrate existing iOS Objective-c app to Swift
- Implement push notifications using Firebase
- Improve the booking feature based on new designs
- Incorporate 3rd party payment provider (likely Stripe)
- Release to Testflight
- Publish on app marketplaces
The client plans to use Trello for task management and Slack for daily communication.
Github will be used for source control.
- Relationships: Who you’ll be working with
- You’ll also be interacting with the CEO who will be acting as the Product Owner. You'll also be working with a designer and a Back-end Developer.
- Preferred Regions
- The client's preference is for candidates to be located in Latin America, Canada or Europe
- The client is flexible on the geographic location of the developer. Could be Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia, etc.