- Time Commitment
- Full-time (Open to Part-time)
- Start date
- As soon as possible
- Client Country & Timezone
- United StatesAmerica/New York (-05:00 EDT)
- Meeting time
- 9:00 am
- Client company description
- The company provides logistic services and software to small and medium-sized companies. One of their main products is a real-time application for fleet management.
- Expected contract duration
- It is likely that they will need someone long-term beyond that to maintain and extend the application.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be collaborating with the front-end team to create a Progressive Web App that can support offline mode for those truck drivers that don’t have a good Internet connection during their drives.
- Research and implement the best mechanism to support offline mode for when truck drivers don't have a good Internet connection.
- Work closely with the Back-end team to solve data synchronization.
- Building a PWA using the framework you advise is more convenient given the features that need to be supported.
- Collaborate with designers using Zeplin.
- Write automated tests.
The client plans to use Trello for task management and Slack for daily communication.
Github will be used for source control.
- Relationships: Who will you’ll be working with?
- You will be reporting to a Product Owner and you will also be working with a designer and 2 Backend Developers.
- The client would prefer to have someone work full-time on the project but is open to candidates who are a great fit and have at least 20 hours/week.