Senior DevOps Engineer
As soon as possible
Client Country & Time Zone
United StatesAmerica/New York
Client company description
The company is a consulting firm that specializes in customizable conference sites for events in New York.
You will be working on infrastructure-related tasks to keep all of the client’s applications up and running.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Amazon Web Services using Terraform and Bash scripts
- Monitor and troubleshoot server events and issues reported by clients
- Improve redundancy of their systems
- Implement auto-scaling to handle fluctuating traffic demands
- Setup and manage the deployment of multiple client applications to the testing and production environments.
- Experience with Ansible would be appreciated for managing some other existing processes.
The client uses Trello for task management and Slack for daily communication.
Github will be used for source control.
Relationships: Who you’ll be working with
You will be reporting to a Senior Tech Lead who is managing the project.
The client's preference is for candidates to be located in Latin America or Canada
The client would prefer to have someone work full-time on the project but is open to candidates who are a great fit and have at least 20 hours/week.