Senior React Developer
As soon as possible
Client Country & Time Zone
United StatesAmerica/Los Angeles
Client company description
The client is a startup in the education space. They are looking to innovate by incorporating new learning techniques like Spaced Repetition Algorithms (and others), into their e-learning platform to create an efficient exam preparation process.
You will be extending an existing application by adding some new features and improving other features.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with stakeholders in the client company to improve the UI used for creating questions and exams.
- Create a new UI for the question approval flow
- Improve the examination preview page
- Design a dashboard to review editors' metrics
- Implement a new feature called “Flashcard Mode”
The client uses Jira for task management and Slack for daily communication. Bitbucket is used for source control.
Relationships: Who you’ll be working with
You will be reporting to the CEO who will be acting as the Product Owner and you will be collaborating with a Backend Developer.
The client's preference is for candidates to be located in Latin America, Canada or Europe