Senior iOS Developer
- Time Commitment
- Part-time(Approximately 4 hours/day)
- Start date
- As soon as possible
- Client Country & Timezone
- United StatesAmerica/Los Angeles (-08:00 PDT)
- Meeting time
- 9:30 am
- Client company description
- The client is a startup that has a very successful application in the App Store for tracking habits and improving one’s lifestyle.
- Expected contract duration
- We think the project will take around 6 months of work at half-time to launch the first version of the product. It is likely that they will need someone long-term beyond that to maintain and extend the application.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be adding new features to the client’s existing iOS application.
- Incorporate new well-being habits feature and the ability to share progress on social media
- Integrate special features built in the new Apple HealthKit
- Build new, custom UIs for special tracking features
- Implement Push Notifications
- Add new payment methods
The client uses Trello for task management and Slack for daily communication.
Github will be used for source control.
- Relationships: Who will you’ll be working with?
- You'll be working with a UI/UX Designer and a Backend Developer. The Founder will be acting as the Product Owner.