Senior .NET Developer
As soon as possible
Client Country & Time Zone
United StatesAmerica/Denver (-06:00 MDT)
Client company description
The client is a well-established company in the tourism industry. They are planning on building a brand new travel planning system to refresh their market presence.
Expected contract duration: 3-6 months
The engagement can last even longer if things go well.
You will be collaborating with the development team on building their new API.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create the software architecture from scratch
- Build REST services to support the new suite of features (buying plane tickets, hotel bookings, excursions, entertainment, etc.)
- Manage and implement the integration with 3rd party providers
- Design and implement database schema
- Configure the infrastructure and data pipelines using Azure DevOps
The client plans to use Jira for task management and Discord for daily communication.
GitLab will be used for source control.
Relationships: Who you’ll be working with
The team includes 2 Business Analysts, a Technical Lead, 2 Front-end Developers and an additional Back-end Developer.
The client's preference is for candidates to be located in Latin America, Canada or Europe