Senior .NET Developer
- Time Commitment
- Start date
- As soon as possible
- Client Country & Timezone
- United StatesAmerica/Denver
- Meeting time
- 9:00 am
- Client company description
- The client is a well-established company in the tourism industry. They are planning on building a brand new travel planning system to refresh their market presence.
- Expected contract duration: 3-6 months
- The engagement can last even longer if things go well.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be collaborating with the development team on building their new API.
- Create the software architecture from scratch
- Build REST services to support the new suite of features (buying plane tickets, hotel bookings, excursions, entertainment, etc.)
- Manage and implement the integration with 3rd party providers
- Design and implement database schema
- Configure the infrastructure and data pipelines using Azure DevOps
The client plans to use Jira for task management and Discord for daily communication.
GitLab will be used for source control.
- Relationships: Who you’ll be working with
- The team includes 2 Business Analysts, a Technical Lead, 2 Front-end Developers and an additional Back-end Developer.
- Preferred Regions
- The client's preference is for candidates to be located in Latin America, Canada or Europe