Senior Data Scientist
- Time Commitment
- Start date
- As soon as possible
- Client Country & Timezone
- United StatesAmerica/Los Angeles (-08:00 PDT)
- Meeting time
- 9:00 am
- Client company description
- The client is an interesting startup in the clean technology space. They are building an application for water conservation that provides industrial facilities with data on water usage and recommendations to reduce consumption.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be creating predictive ML models to power their application.
- Work closely with the internal development team to understand their current pain points
- Advice on what sort of predictions can be made based on the data they are already collecting
- Recommend language and tech stack (Python, etc.)
- Provide visualizations and reports to senior management (likely using BI tools)
The client plans to use Jira for task management and Slack for daily communication.
Github will be used for source control.
- Relationships: Who will you’ll be working with?
- You will be reporting to the Head of Product who is managing the project. You’ll also be interacting with their existing development team.
- The client would prefer to have someone work full-time on the project but is open to candidates who are a great fit and have at least 20 hours/week.