Senior QA Engineer
As soon as possible
Client Country & Time Zone
United StatesAmerica/New York (-05:00 EDT)
Client company description
Expected contract duration: 12+ months
There is the possibility for this engagement to last longer if things go well.
A client of Scalable Path's is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to design and execute tests on two key products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand software requirements by reading documentation and communicating with the product team
- Prepare test plans
- Execute tests on both customer-facing and internal operations products.
- Analyze and classify issues with respect to bugs, database impacts, and usability
- Prepare detailed reports and communicate with the product and engineering teams.
- Log defects and track them from creation to closure.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
The client plans to use Jira for task management and Slack for daily communication.
Relationships: Who you’ll be working with
You will work with a team of 2 Full-stack Developers, a Technical Leader, and 2 Product Managers.
The client's preference is for candidates to be located in Latin America or Canada