Senior Node.js Developer
- Time Commitment
- Part-time (Open to Full-time)
- Start date
- As soon as possible
- Client Country & Timezone
- United StatesAmerica/Los Angeles
- Meeting time
- 10:00 am
- Client company description
- The client is a major real estate brokerage who recently raised funds to build a white-label real estate aggregator.
- Expected contract duration: 6-12 months
- This is a long-term engagement.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be collaborating with the back-end team with building their new international real estate aggregation application.
- Improve the stability, scalability, and maintainability of their web scraping solution
-Build web scrapers for different real estate sites. They are currently using Puppeteer
- Extend and maintain their current GraphQL API
The client uses Trello for task management and Slack for daily communication.
GitLab will be used for source control.
- Relationships: Who you’ll be working with
- You will be reporting to a Senior Architect and you will also be working with 2 Back-end Developers and a Data Analyst.
- Preferred Regions
- The client's preference is for candidates to be located in Latin America or Canada
- The client would prefer to have someone work full-time on the project but is open to candidates who are a great fit and have at least 20 hours/week available.