Senior Java Developer
Full-time (Open to Part-time)
As soon as possible
Client Country & Time Zone
United StatesAmerica/New York
Client company description
The client is a well-known company in the insurance sector who has been in business for over 50 years. They are now in the process of building a custom CRM from scratch.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be collaborating with the development team to build their new CRM.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their vision and requirements
- Make recommendations related to software architecture
- Help build the CRM application (Contacts, Communication tracking, Documents, etc.)
- There is some legacy code built written with the Play framework that the client would like to refactor, so the ability to read through and analyze what is implemented is a big plus
- Setup and manage the deployment of the application to the dev and production environments
The client plans to use Jira for task management and Slack for daily communication.
Github will be used for source control.
Relationships: Who you’ll be working with
You will be reporting to a Senior Technical Lead who is managing the project. You'll also be working with another Back-end Developer.
The client's preference is for candidates to be located in Latin America, Canada, Europe, Asia, Asia, Asia, Asia, Asia, Asia, Asia, Asia, Asia, Asia or Asia
The client would prefer to have someone work full-time on the project but is open to candidates who are a great fit and have at least 20 hours/week available.