Senior Angular Developer
As soon as possible
Client Country & Time Zone
United StatesAmerica/Chicago (-06:00 CDT)
Client company description
The client is a well-established company that builds tools for e-commerce sites. They are looking to modernize their existing Inventory Management App.
You will be taking the lead on the front-end by adding new features to their Inventory Management App and helping with refactoring and migrating their legacy codebase.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a Chatbot UI and integrate this into the existing API
- Create a responsive UI for multiple dashboards to visualize sales, orders, and invoices
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to fix existing bugs in the legacy AngularJS App
- Work with the rest of the team to create a migration plan for replacing the legacy code
- Write end-to-end automated tests
The client uses Jira for task management and Slack for daily communication.
GitLab is used for source control.
Relationships: Who you’ll be working with
You will be reporting to the Head of Product who is managing the project. You'll also be working with a Senior Backend Developer.
The client's preference is for candidates to be located in Latin America or Canada
The client would prefer to have someone work full-time and is open to candidates from any location.