Senior Angular Developer
As soon as possible
Client Country & Time Zone
Client company description
The client is a well-established company that builds tools for e-commerce sites. They are looking to modernize their existing Inventory Management App.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be taking the lead on the front-end by adding new features to their Inventory Management App and helping with refactoring and migrating their legacy codebase.
- Create a Chatbot UI and integrate this into the existing API
- Create a responsive UI for multiple dashboards to visualize sales, orders, and invoices
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to fix existing bugs in the legacy AngularJS App
- Work with the rest of the team to create a migration plan for replacing the legacy code
- Write end-to-end automated tests
The client uses Jira for task management and Slack for daily communication.
GitLab is used for source control.
Relationships: Who you’ll be working with
You will be reporting to the Head of Product who is managing the project. You'll also be working with a Senior Backend Developer.
The client's preference is for candidates to be located in Latin America, Canada, Asia, Asia, Asia, Asia, Asia, Asia, Asia, Asia, Asia, Asia or Asia
The client would prefer to have someone work full-time and is open to candidates from any location.