Our QA history
Our quality assurance practice was born from an internal need on our many development projects. Over the years, we have continued learning more specialized techniques and offering QA as a standalone service. Because we are a web development company, we understand software from the inside out, which helps us to understand and properly test projects. We have tested hundreds of web and mobile applications.
A full-blown QA project will include software architects who provide consulting and strategic planning, testers in charge of writing test plans and running manual and automated scripts, and developers who code unit and functional tests. QA engineers are also available on an as-needed/ad-hoc basis.
A list of some of the tools and techniques we employ:
- Mobile testing (iOS, Android, etc.)
- Usability testing
- Browser compatibility
- Layout, mockup visual comparison
- Content, spelling check, internationalization/localization checking
- Performance and load testing
- Web services testing (XML, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Exploratory testing, smoke testing, regression testing
- Automated testing with Selenium
- Continuous integration
- Tracking software (JIRA, Redmine, Pivotal, etc)